Porphyria is a rare blood disorder that is difficult to diagnose. It has variant forms that have yet to be discovered. This is a blog of my adventures in the life of what some doctors are sure is Porphyria and what others have no clue. Welcome to my world!
Popular Posts
-
How many times does a person stop to think about the color of pee? Life in my house seems to revolve around the color of our pee. I am su...
-
Quest for the Holy Grail or a Diagnosis of Porphyria: The Many Colors of Urine....Someone, PLEASE, tell ... : "How many times does a pe...
Monday, November 15, 2010
Quest for the Holy Grail or a Diagnosis of Porphyria: The Many Colors of Urine....Someone, PLEASE, tell ...
Quest for the Holy Grail or a Diagnosis of Porphyria: The Many Colors of Urine....Someone, PLEASE, tell ...: "How many times does a person stop to think about the color of pee? Life in my house seems to revolve around the color of our pee. I am su..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Rene',
ReplyDeleteSame story here, also in Texas. A "porphyria expert" in Texas lab tested me when I was symptom free (which is rare) and determined that I do not have porphyria. A group of physicians feel otherwise and gave me a "clinical diagnosis" of porphyria. Attached is my blog posting, including how my husband and I have researched and developed a management program for my and my children's porphyria:
http://thebunnybungalow.com/2010/01/confluence-of-event-and-time-or-how.html
Warm Hugs,
Annie